Good point. This mysql replication stuff should probably get
a good READ me file too.

Here is what is in the vmysql.h file now:

/* Edit to match your set up
*
* If you are NOT using mysql replication:
* Then edit the UPDATE server with your mysql authentication
* information. The READ server is not used
*
* If you are using mysql replication:
* Set the UPDATE server to be your master
* and set the READ server to be your slave
*
*/

This is assuming two types of mysql setups
1) Just one server, like a standard mysql setup.

2) Mysql replication setup with a single master
  and a local slave.

There isn't any code to do updates to multiple
servers. Best to leave that *major* headache
to the mysql developers.

Ken