Thanks for the reply Clayton. Out of sheer stubbornness and frustration, I
kept poking away at it, and I finally figured out the magical incantations
to make Blackhole work with Vpopmail. It's actually pretty darned simple,
but took an awful lot of poking and digging to figure it out! I've posted a
'cookbook' (after a fashion) to the discussion forum that's reachable from
the Blackhole pages (again, the site is http://www.groovy.org ).

I do recommend Blackhole - while the config file structure is kind of a
mess, there are a ton of options making it very fine-grained, and of
course, it's written in C, making it pretty efficient on resources.

At 02:54 PM 10/14/2002, Clayton Weise wrote:
>I tried to get blackhole running, but it was tough without the docs.  I
>originally decided not to go with SA because it's written in perl, but it
>can be run as a daemon and there's a client written in C that actually is
>pretty quick.  I gave up on blackhole though.. I wasn't able to get it to
>work, but I was also pressed for time so I didn't have too much luxury to
>screw around with it all that much either.
>
>-Clayton

Paul Theodoropoulos
http://www.anastrophe.com
http://folding.stanford.edu