From: Mark MacIntyre [mailto:mmacintyre@;wwcnet.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 7:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [vchkpw] qmail-pop3d-maildirquota patch

I finally figured out why the quotas were not being updated when users =
downloaded their messages with outlook, eudora, etc. I know I need to =
patch qmail with this patch: contrib/qmail-pop3d-maildirquota.patch.

What I can't figure out is how to apply this pach. Where it goes, etc.=20

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Mark