Just put

:primary.server.com

in your smtproutes, and add the domains to rcpthosts, and have the
secondary be listed as a lower priority MX for those domains. At which
point, it should take over. That will route all mail coming into that
box to the primary directly.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]