Preface "I know this is off topic but have asked the webmail clients
authors, with no luck?" and I'm out of options now :(

I have a webmail client installed on my server, and I have inquired of
them why it is not working with the virtual domains.

I am running RedHat 7.3, qmail-1.03, vpopmail-5.2.1, qmailadmin-1.0.5, and
now that I have the virtual domains setup and working great I can't get
the webmail client to work.

First domain, trells.com set to ip 207.168.116.66
Second domain, mmz.org set to ip 207.168.116.85
Third and fourth, etc... The webmail clients are setup with there own url's
and can be gotten to, http://webmail.trells.com and http://webmail.mmz.org
under trells.com, I can login and get all my mail just fine, however
under mmz.org I try to login and I get authorization failed, now comes
the weird part, I can pop both via Outlook with no problems :/

I am in dire need of getting a webmail client that work with vpopmail
do you guys know any? I am currently looking into squirrelmail, please
let me know if any of you have a different one that works like this :)

Joe