Hi,
I have installed on my email server qmailadmin-1.0.6, vpopmail 5.3.9 and
qmail 1.0.3.
I would disable the autorespond feature in qmailadmin, so I've compiled it
with these parameters:

./configure    --enable-autoresponder-bin=n --enable-maxautoresponders=0....

but when i log in as normal user and i set the autoresponder, the program
will create the files .qmail and vacation/message in the user directory,
in according with the definitions of autoresponder.

There is a way to turn off definitively this feature? I do not want
autoresponders because many users in this system are subscribed to
mailing-lists....

Thanks in advance

Alessandro A.