* Peter Palmreuther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [021201 20:12]:
> Hello Johan,
> On Sunday, December 1, 2002 at 7:31:07 PM you wrote:
> > Does anyone know _why_ this happens?
> The mail is delivered to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Local part is
> away.it-ciumilatu-subscribe
> This is "documented" in an environment variable which ezmlm seems to
> check.
> Therefore your 'theory' about the need to put 'prepend' part into
> 'inlocal' too is absolutely correct and the reason why it 'sometimes'
> has problems.

Sure. But I'm under the impression that ezmlm under some circumstances
will understand this automatically (at list creation of at submission time
I don't know, and I don't have a vpopmail install at hand to check) and
sometimes not...?

-Johan
--
Johan Almqvist