Hello,

I have QMail + Vpopmail + Qmailadmin setup on a
FreeBSD box, and all is working fine, thus far.  I
decided to download VQAdmin to take a look at it (all
is latest stable source downloaded today).

I followed the instructions, and the vqadmin stuff got
put into my "/websites/q/qmailadmin/cgi-bin"
directory, which is where I indicated it should go.

However, when I point by browser to
<http://192.168.2.2/cgi-bin/vqadmin/html/main.htm>, I
get prompted for the username/apssword, which I enter.
 But then I get the following page:

-----
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access
/cgi-bin/vqadmin/html/main.html on this server.
-----

And I find this in my Apache logs:

-----
[Sat Jan  4 21:39:40 2003] [error] [client
192.168.1.2] file permissions deny server execution:
/var/www/cgi-bin/vqadmin/html/main.html
-----
I have not changed the file permissions, and this is
what they are for this file:

-----
-rw-r--r--  1 vpopmail  vchkpw  803 Jan  4 21:43
html/main.html
-----

I have a feeling this has something to do with an HTML
file trying to be run from the cgi-bin, but if I move
them to the DocumentRoot, then the page does not show
up properly (the buttons have "numbers" on them, like
what is in HTML source).

Did I neglect to do something?  Do I need to add
something to the <Directory> structure I setup for
'/websites/q/qmailadmin/cgi-bin/vqadmin'?

TIA for your help.

Alan Murrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>