On Tuesday, January 14, 2003, at 04:29  PM, Charles J. Boening wrote:

I had done some finishing work with the code that Nels wrote and am
currently running vpopmail 5.3.4 in a production environment with a little
over 1000 users. It works very well with no hangups that I have noticed.

I submitted the code to the vpopmail developers back around May or April of
2002. Since then there has been little interest from the vpopmail community
for postgresql support and the vpopmail development team.

From the looks of it, postgresql support will not be making it into vpopmail
unless someone makes patches for every release.

I still have the code and would like to see it integrated into vpopmail. I
don't know much about autoconf and haven't had the time to learn or I'd do
that part myself. I think that's about all that needs to be done. Once
autoconf knows about postgresql, the make file should be generated properly
and we'd have postgresql support.

Feel free to contact me off list if you'd like to discuss this further.
Please send it directory to me, and I can integrate it.

Regards,

Bill