When you recompiled, did you start from clean source? or did you just go
into your current source tree and retype tye ./configure stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 1:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [vchkpw] "Default Domain" problem

Hi all,

        I recently re-compiled vpopmail to include support for a default
domain.  I was under the impression that this would allow anyone from that
default domain to login with just their username and not the full email
address... It appears to have compiled correctly, but I cannot login in this
manner...  ???  Anyone have any tips as to what I can look for?

Redhat 7.3
vpopmail 5.2.1
courier-imap 1.6.2
qmail 1.0.3