> Does anyone have any code changes they would like to get into the
> next release? I want to put together a new stable version 5.4.
> Hopefully release it in the next few weeks.

I dont have any code, but before you release a stable version, perhaps
[at least] one issue should be fixed...

I have seen a few threads (one titled  "pipes in .qmail-files vpopmail
5.3.19" archived at
http://bluedot.net/mail/archive/read.php?f=2&i=10863&t=10863 for example)
where the seekable patch seems not to work on Solaris 2.8.... vdelivermail
core dumps
if you try to pipe anything into it.  Marcus Williams seemed to be helping
out, but the
thread ended abruptly after a request was made to go off-list :-/

I have ran into the same problem on Solaris 2.8.  It is also replicable on
Solaris 2.9.

This issue doesnt seem to be resolved as of the latest code; I am assuming
this may be because none of the vpopmail team have solaris 2.8/2.9?  If this
is the case, I can gladly set up a shell on a box with solaris 2.8/2.9 for
testing.

Jeremy Kister
www.jeremykister.com
PGP: http://www.jeremykister.com/jeremy/public_key.asc