Title: RE: [vchkpw] Strange problem?

Is there a way around this limitation by modifying permissions on the affected files in /var/qmail/control and /var/qmail/users? The setup I run doesn't allow root access to the vpopmail/domains directory, and so I'd like to be able to add domains as vpopmail rather than remounting my NFS vpopmail/domains directory each time I need to add/remove a domain.

Thanks,

Nicholas Harring
System Administrator
Webley Systems, Inc