Hi Folks,
So I've been watching this list for some time as well as the development page, just itching to try out some of the new features available and reworking of many things. I am building another few racks of servers for use in production, and am seeing the vpopmail 5.3 is still in development phase.

The last changelog entry is March, and it's seemingly fairly still in the past few months. Any indication on a potential release? Any thoughts on whether it's stable enough to be used in production at this point?

Thanks in advance
-M