I'm not sure if this is a biggy, but after I installed the latest vpopmail, after trying to install vqadmin, it complained about some files missing:
configure: error: No vpopmail etc/lib_deps file. Upgrade to vpopmail-4.9.8 or above

Going into my old vpopmail etc dir from 5.2.1, i have these files:
inc_deps
-I/data/vpopmail/include
and lib_deps
-L/data/vpopmail/lib -lvpopmail -L/usr/local/mysql/lib -lmysqlclient -lz

Did my configure miss something out, or should I just simply recreate these files as shown above and this gets fixed up in the next releases?

Darcy