Hey all,

I recently installed vpopmail with mysql support, but somewhere along the line, I messed up… here is the problem:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/vpopmail/bin]$ ./vadddomain koolscooby.net xxxxxxxxxx

Error: Domain already exists

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/vpopmail/bin]$ ./vdeldomain koolscooby.net

Error: Domain does not exist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/vpopmail/bin]$

I’ve completely rm –rf’d /usr/local/vpopmail and reinstalled (make distclean && ./configure --with-mysql etc...), the MySQL database vpopmail has _no_ tables in it, how can I completely wipe out any vdomain databases to get rid of the above error? Do I have to remove /usr/local/vpopmail and do something else as well?

Thanks in advance,

Brad Hughes

Koolscooby at zoominternet dot net