On Jan 20, 2004, at 12:54 AM, Jeff Koch wrote:
I just compiled and installed vpopmail-5.4.0-rc2 with mysql support for users and aliases. Using the valias command the mysql valias table is not being created and populated. the vpopmail, lastauth and dir-control tables seem OK.

I just ran a test, and the valias table was created.

If there's an error creating the table, valias should print it out. What happens when you run

valias -i [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It should create a table called valias... Do vuserinfo and vadduser work?

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]