On Jan 21, 2004, at 4:01 PM, Andrea Riela wrote:
Normally in the past I've used --enable-defaultquota=NOQUOTA.
Now, what I've to do, because "configure: error: --enable-defaultquota has
been superceded. Please use the ~vpopmail/vlimits.default file instead".

What's vlimits.default?

We now store the default quota in the vlimits.default file instead of compiling it into the vpopmail binaries. This allows for changes in quotas and other limits without having to recompile vpopmail and all associated programs.

After installation, edit ~vpopmail/etc/vlimits.default to change the settings.

And yes, I just updated the CVS to say ~vpopmail/etc/vlimits.default instead of the incorrect location above.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]