On Feb 11, 2004, at 4:56 PM, Dave Lewis wrote:
That's what I would have thought, but I double checked everything.

In the end it looks like my courier was the problem. I downloaded
the latest one and recompiled it and things are working again....
Go Figure.....

Did you follow the advice at the start of the UPGRADE file in vpopmail?

REMINDER:

When recompiling vpopmail, you need to recompile all binaries that link
into the vpopmail libraries.  These include QmailAdmin, qmail-smtpd (if
you have the chkuser patch applied), Courier-IMAP etc.

Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Info on the Sniffter handheld Network Tester: http://sniffter.com/