Hello!

I added an alias for a domain that I host, but messages to mailinglists in that domain do not reach their destination, instead I get:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at haas.com.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
ezmlm-reject: fatal: List address must be in To: or Cc: (#5.7.0)

(I've changed the domain names to something more generic...)

Users in the the domain 'fancy' get their email but all mailinglists bounce.

What am I doing wrong?
...and how do I delete a domain alias once it's set?

Regards,
Mathias Haas.