On Feb 18, 2004, at 6:55 AM, Brian wrote:
The message that they get back is this:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.poklib.org.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:46:43 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: confirm subscribe to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: "Janet Huen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For some reason, they're replying to both the confirm address and "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". Could it be a problem with SquirrelMail? Does a copy of the message get through to the confirm address, or is it only sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

What does the Reply-To header look like on a confirmation message sent to one of the users?

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Info on the Sniffter handheld Network Tester: http://sniffter.com/