Brad Davis wrote:
On Monday 22 March 2004 19:18, Charles Sprickman wrote:

Hi,

I'm finally settling in to a nice vpopmail install, and I'm trying to help
our support staff deal with this wildly different system (the old
mailserver was sendmail/uw-imap).  There were a number of shell scripts
and whatnot on the old server to show things like what aliases from any
hosted domain pointed to what accounts, mail usage reports, etc.

Before I go nuts and re-invent the wheel, does anyone have anything that
could either go in the contrib directory of the vpopmail distribution or
perhaps somewhere on the sf.net site?

Some handy things I have in mind:

-alias mapper (something to show what aliases go where)
qmailadmin
-quota report (who is over quota at the moment, who's approaching quota)
qmailadmin
-.qmail checker (look for completely bogus/illegal .qmail files, verify
that somewhere in each domain vdelivermail is called)
None yet
-any log parsing tools that deal with vpopmail's mysql logging
None yet
-any web tools beyond qmailadmin/vqadmin
None yet

There's more, but I'm curious what people have and what you'd like to publically share.

Hi Charles,

I'd like to see what you find. Maybe we could have a repository of tools like these on sourceforge.

Regards, Brad Davis