On Apr 6, 2004, at 10:57 AM, Marcin Sołtysiak wrote:
BTW. Since vpopmaild is very young it will need a heavy develoopment. It
would be resonable to create a separate category in bugtraq.

I'll put my vote in for initial development to take place in a separate CVS repository from the main vpopmail release, with discussion taking place on its own list.

At the very least, vpopmaild discussion should be on vpopmail-devel instead of the vchkpw list. I am sure that there are others, like me, who aren't interested in following the early stages of development and would prefer not to receive 20-30 messages a day discussing it.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]