null wrote:
Hello folks,

I’m having some odd problems with qmail+vpopmail in sending e-mails. I set everything correct in my mail client and I tried first to send e-mails to a mail account in my mail server and it worked just fine, I can log in and receive emails/attachments. When I try to send e-mails I get this error:

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. Server response: '533 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)'. (Account: 'mail.6s-gaming.com', SMTP Server: 'mail.6s-gaming.com', Error Number: 0x800ccc79).

<snip>

Thanks for all the help that comes!

Rgs,

Alex