On Jun 21, 2004, at 2:49 PM, Charles M. Gerungan wrote:
On one server I have domain/.qmail-alias files and on another I only
have the .qmail-default file. What did I do differently? The reason I'm
asking is, on the server with the .qmail-alias files I have modified the
files to allow for maildrop and I'd like to do the same on the other
server.

If you're using MySQL and enable the 'valias' feature, aliases will be stored in the MySQL database.

You'll need to use QmailAdmin 1.2.1 or later to properly access those aliases by the way.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]