On Sep 13, 2004, at 11:09 AM, Miolinux wrote:

Ken Jones wrote:

On Monday 13 September 2004 09:08 am, Miolinux wrote:

Probably because --enable-roaming-users tells vpopmail to rebuild
the tcp.smtp.cdb file after each pop connection.

Ken Jones

But if i set --disable-roaming-user the sql table doesn't get updated.

How can i tell vpopmail to update ONLY mysql table after a user pop in?

Thanks

It sounds like a patch needs to be written for it. But what you are doing is highly uncommon (In my judgement), so i think it was just something that was overlooked.

I will see if i can get something done tommorow.

X-Istence