On Sep 24, 2004, at 6:02 AM, Edward Neville wrote:
How can I limit the domain's quota to X bytes rather than limiting a user's
disk as I would prefer to have our customers set up a large number of mail
boxes but not letting the domain go over a given size.

Vpopmail has domain quotas, but they're broken. Even if/when they do work, they add a lot of load since vdelivermail has to calculate the domain's disk usage every time a message is delivered.

I didn't write the original implementation, I don't use them myself, and I'm not particularly interested in finding the problem and fixing it.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]