On Nov 9, 2004, at 5:48 AM, Rainer Duffner wrote:
Is it possible to create these addresses with qmail or vpopmail ?

Yes, but you will have problems modifying them with QmailAdmin. I know what the problem is, but haven't had the time to correct it.

Basically, I'll be adding functions to rewrite strings in HTML form (converting &, < and > at least) and CGI value form (most special chars to %xx, space to +, etc.). Then the fun task of going through the source and converting strings wherever necessary.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]