On Nov 17, 2004, at 10:46 AM, Tim Grossner wrote:
OK i found the file...its in the /home/vpopmail/domains/xxx/ dir.
File is  .qmailadmin-limits

It being a . file i didnt see it before when i was looking, for some
reason i didnt do an ls -lsa in that dir. Silly me :-)

Anyway, I doubt i end up upgrading this system. Around here change can be bad.

If you're running 5.2.1, at the very least try upgrading to 5.2.2. There were a lot of problems with 5.2.1 that we fixed in 5.2.2 without making grand changes to the way vpopmail worked.

An upgrade from 5.2 to 5.4 would be significant, but can be done safely. It's possible to compile and test the vpopmail programs from the source directory before installing them.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]