On Nov 30, 2004, at 11:43 AM, Tom Collins wrote:

On Nov 30, 2004, at 5:48 AM, Gajen Anandamuruga wrote:
I tried sending few mails to that account .The usage increase from that 15% to above. When I delete the mails still the usage shows 15% and not 0%.  Even some other email accounts which were working properly now started showing usage 16% even if I delete all mails.

If I create a new email account that usage shows as 0% and even after I delete all mails it correctly shows 0%. This problem started happening for already existing accounts.

Please help if anyone had the similar problem?

Delete your maildirsize files and they'll get recreated with correct values.

cd to the domain of your choice, and then run:

find . -name "maildirsize" -delete

That will delete all the maildirsize files it finds. Run it without the -delete if you just want to see a list of what it would delete if you would add the -delete.

--
Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/

X-Istence