On Dec 23, 2004, at 12:49 AM, Peter Nilsson wrote:
I have vpopmail installed and about 2000 domains hostet, the system is filbased (no mysql used) and is working perfekt :-)
Now i want to give ekstra space to all users so they have 100 MB quota instead of 50 MB.
I have .qmailadmin-limit file in every dir with the old quota settings.
Is there any way i can change quota on all accounts in one command or script?

Write a script to go through the output of `vdominfo -n`, which should give you a list of domains. Then call vmoddomlimits for each domain and set the new quota.

If you're not good at shell scripting, perhaps someone else on the list can contribute a script that accomplishes your goals.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]