On Jan 20, 2005, at 11:26 AM, Bob Ababurko wrote:
Actually, that may indeed be the case. I have around 500 files in /cur and about 1700 in /new. So, I cannot believe that this is typical behavior for vpopmail. If it is I am going to cry. I dont want to have to deal with anymore migrations on this box. I cannot take it! What can I do to make this right?

As another poster mentioned, try increasing the memory softlimit set on qmail-pop3d. It's probably just running out of memory trying to scan that directory.

It isn't a vpopmail problem, unless you can't do SMTP AUTH for the user or qmailadmin fails.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]