On Jul 6, 2005, at 10:37 AM, Nick Harring wrote:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at 213.239.219.168.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

:
Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host,
it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local.

If it's a local domain (users in /etc/passwd), it should appear in /var/qmail/control/locals.

If it's a vpopmail domain, it should appear in /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com