Jimmy Stewpot wrote:

Hello,

I have an issue where I am using chkuser 2.0 and vpopmail. The problem
is that with my vpopmail setup I have the alias' stored in the mysql
database.

When I send an email to the email account it works. However when I send
an email to the alias it fails with a chkuser error.

Is there any way around that from within chkuser or vpopmail.

Is there any way to migrate the valias' from mysql to .qmail files so
that chkuser works if there is no answer for the above?

Regards,

Jimmy.

chkuser 2.0 should be using valias to check the aliases, not mysql. If it does, but its still not working, you may be using Vpopmail 5.4.9 which has a bug in valias that doesn't check .qmail files. Upgrade to Vpopmail 5.4.10. Or don't use chkuser and use the validrctptto patch located at http://qmail.jms1.net/patches/validrcptto.cdb.shtml which is significantly faster than chkuser 2.0.

--
Roman Volf
Keystreams Internet Solutions