On Oct 26, 2005, at 1:02 PM, Steve Cole wrote:
Any word? Originally we were to have a stable version of the "new" code for
vdelivermail, etc. a week ago.

I don't have any changes since releasing 5.4.13. It should be safe to use 5.4.13 on production servers -- I've been using it on my server since it was released and haven't experienced any problems. The new vdelivermail code was originally released on March 20th, and hasn't had any significant changes since July 4th.

I've moved it from the vpopmail-beta releases on SourceForge to vpopmail-stable.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com