To: <vchkpw@inter7.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 11:52 PM
Subject: RE: [vchkpw] vpopmail via NFS

try using ntp

kenneth gf brown
ceo shadowplay.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Macdougall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: November 15, 2005 08:24
To: vchkpw@inter7.com

Nitass Sutaveephamochanon wrote:
> Hello Rick,
>
> I got it. Thank you very much. :-)
>
> If you do not mind, could you please advice me how the time is
> involved
> to this issue?

Hi,

A new message comes in.  The message gets stored on the NFS
server.  The time on the pop server is 10 minutes behind the
time on the NFS server, the pop server doesn't see the new
message until 10 minutes is passed because the time stamp on
the new message is 10 minutes in the future.

Regards,

Rick

http://www.eset.com