That sounds like a pretty good patch to me.

So it completes the vpopmail .qmail file processing
functionality to match what qmail-local supports
including . to : character handling?

Ken Jones

Drew Wells wrote:
It extends the normal use of .qmail file to .qmail, .qmail-default, .qmail-extension and .qmail-extension-default based on the remaining extension on the incoming E-Mail address in the order as specified in the qmail source code.