On Feb 13, 2006, at 11:22 PM, GajendranA wrote:
I have been using vpopmail 5.4.0 which had the "enable-domain-quota" option and it is not there in vpopmail version 5.4.13.

Does this new version support this feature?

It was in 5.4.0, but it didn't work.

How can I restrict the total quota for a domain so that user quota cannot exceed the domain postmaster's quota?

I don't know, but vpopmail's domain quotas won't do it for you.

The 'maildirsize' file is not getting updated properly for each users with vpopmail version 5.4.13.

Can anybody help please?.

5.4.13 should be doing a better job of keeping maildirsize updated. Is it getting extra entries for mail that isn't delivered? Missing entries for mail that has been deleted? Is there an easy way to reproduce the problem?

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com