On Feb 13, 2006, at 9:59 AM, Mark DeGroot wrote:
The directory structure looks ok. Permissions look ok - at least they are
the same as the other domains and as far as I can tell all the email
accounts are working properly.
cat vpasswd.cdb |cdbdump |wc -l gives me 43 addresses. Everything there looks ok. Any ideas what I should do to try and find out why vdominfo is
giving me inaccurate info on this domain?

It's probably a problem with the .dir-control file for that domain. Edit that file, and change the 2147483645 number to 43.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com