On Dec 12, 2006, at 9:36 PM, Rick Widmer wrote:
Qmailadmin should read .vpopmail files before .qmail files and delete the .qmail file if it exists when the .vpopmail file is written. Effectively the files will be renamed as they are edited. Maybe there needs to be a ./configure option to disable the new file name.

What do you think?

If we go with that, should the user's .qmail file become .vpopmail- default?

I think that it should be a configure option in vpopmail that cascades into QmailAdmin. We'll need to make it clear to the admin enabling the feature that they need to update their QmailAdmin as well.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Certified Rabbit Semiconductor Consultant based in Napa, California