Hi,

,- - [ Le mercredi 18 avril 2007 vers 9:33 tonix (Antonio Nati) écrivait: ] - -

> I don't see any reason to check for the content
> of alias, looking for a "bouncing" string. Apart
> .qmail-default, I don't see a reason why a
> .qmail-ALIAS should contain a bouncing string.

There is for me a reason : when using a catch-all if you want to disable some
specific address...  i know that actually if the .qmail-default specify a
catch-all, chkuser does not look further and accept the mail, but it should be
easy in that case to still verify if the specific user is not configured to
bounce...

Anyway, for me, if a .qmail-xyz specify "bounce-no-mailbox" for any reason, i
do not see why chkuser should accept the mail and let qmail bounce it as it's
easy to avoid...  it's an opengate for spammers.

--
Bien à vous...
 _