Rick Widmer wrote:

DAve wrote:
Traction! Finally! I'll up the ante to guaranteed 24 hour turn around on testing any fixes, I'll setup a VMWare server just so I can test any patches.

But that's not all... I will also throw in a pristine copy of a Mac rescue CD with all OSes from 7.1 to 8.6 including all patches, AND bottle of Jose Gold. Shipped of course, at no cost to the programmer who fixes dir-control.

DAve

Looks like I need to start the vpopmail 6.0.0 branch...

Rick

All of this, and more, could be yours ;^)

http://pixelhammer.com/Dan/aargh.jpg

DAve

Veterans?