Hi,

I have a vpopmail server with mysql intergation.
and i need to forward a copy of some mails to another e-mail addresses...

i googled this case and found a solution like below.

INSERT INTO valis VALUES('user','domain.com','/dir/to/Maildir');
INSERT INTO valis VALUES('user','domain.com','[EMAIL PROTECTED]');

but that didnt work. when i insert that records and then send a test e-mail,
i seen a error msg in my qmail log file.

@4000000047502a9d2a4f237c delivery 3: deferral:
can't_handle_mbox_delivery_for_/usr/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/user/Maildir
Any idea ?

!DSPAM:47502b8f32005717056605!