On Wed, 2007-12-05 at 19:05 -0700, Rick Widmer wrote:

> Christopher Chan wrote:
> >
> >> Public Domain.  That is a valid choice on SouceForge.
> >>

> > :-)

> >> Me too...  We'll see I'm about to reply to you on the qmail list and
> >> we'll see what happens...
> >>

> > Well, now that Charles has responded...
> >
> > You did previously say that you would rather not have a qmail
> > specifically for vpopmail. Are you going to stick to that?
>
> Yes.  As far as I am concerned, the project is not possible without the
> support of the major qmail players.  I will probably see about shutting
> it down.
>
> > At the
> > moment, I do not see netqmail adding support for user verification at
> > rcpt to time in the near future...
>
> We'll see what happens.  I haven't had a chance to look at netqmail-1.06
> yet, but I see it is now out.
>

> Rick

it appears 1.06 is for legal purposes only...no changes to the codebase.
this is an excerpt from the top of netqmail-1.06/CHANGES

20071130 version: netqmail 1.06
20071130 legal: qmail-1.03 is now in the public domain
20051103 doc: dot-qmail.9 updated for changed (19980613) ...

btw the link on the homepage http://www.qmail.org/netqmail/CHANGES
still references the changelog from 1.05, but inside
http://www.qmail.org/netqmail-1.06.tar.gz tarball there is an updated
CHANGES file.

--
aichains <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>