Kiril Todorov wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi!

In the two years more or less I'm using qmail have seen one little trouble
with courier and vpopmail... not all versions of courier work well with
every vpopmail... till now I have used qmailrocks courier-imap and
vpopmail versions but... imagine that one of this versions become buggy
how could we know wich version of vpopmail will work with wich one of
courier?? only by compiling and benchmarking seeing if it supports
reasonable loads? is there any board wich this information is specified?

Thanks a lot!!!!!!

I got bored researching which courier works with which mailboxes and simply dropped courier in favor of dovecote.

Silly spell checker. mailboxes=vpopmail dovecote=dovecot.

!DSPAM:475ac65f32001138187193!