Hi

If anyone know how to tap  the bounce  message please share it, i am interested
in analysing my bounce messages.

--- On Thu, 13/8/09, Karpaha Vinayaham <d_k...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Karpaha Vinayaham <d_k...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [vchkpw] regarding qmail tap archiving
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Date: Thursday, 13 August, 2009, 12:56 PM

Dear All

I am using qmail tap archiving system, It works fine for me. Currently it is
archiving both the incoming and outgoing mails in same ID.

 I would like to implement a archiving system like every incoming mails  should
be forwarded to separate id, same for outgoing mails it should be forwarded to
separate id.

Is it possible to archive the bounce mails in a separate id.

Have anyone tried this before, please help me in this.

With Regards
     Vinay

       See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz.

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer
8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/

!DSPAM:4a8a7b6c32718230111108!