Hello,

Since version 0.59.2, courier-authlib is no longer supporting vchkpw.

If you want to use the last courier-imap version, I advice you to install
vpopmail with MySQL support and to configure authlib to authenticate through
MySQL

Change line 27 of the file authdaemonrc with following :
authmodulelist="authmysql"

Change file authmysqlrc with following :

 MYSQL_SERVER            YOUR-MYSQL-SERVER
 MYSQL_USERNAME          YOUR-MYSQL-USERNAME
 MYSQL_PASSWORD         YOUR-MYSQL-PASSWORD
 MYSQL_DATABASE          vpopmail
 MYSQL_SELECT_CLAUSE     SELECT CONCAT(pw_name, '@', pw_domain) AS username,
         \
                         pw_passwd AS cryptpw,
         \
                         pw_clear_passwd AS clearpw,
         \
                         '89' AS uid,
         \
                         '89' AS gid,
         \
                         pw_dir AS home,
         \
                         '' AS maildir,
         \
                         '' AS quota,
         \
                         pw_gecos AS fullname,
         \
                         'disablewebmail=0,disablepop3=0,disableimap=0' AS
options       \
                         FROM vpopmail
         \
                         WHERE