From: Den Arion
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 8:18 AM
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Subject: [vchkpw] qmail, starttls and vchkpw

Hello everyone...
I have qmail and vpopmail v5.4.30
I tested vpopmail and it can add domains and users; I can get user's info from
db.
The compiled a patch ( SMTP AUTH and TLS). I get this error when I tried to
send an email using TLS

Jun 29 22:56:47 myserver vpopmail[7315]: vchkpw-smtp: vpopmail user not found
myu...@mydomain.com:MYLOCALIP

The user exist in the database.

in qmail log is:
@400000004c2adcb3008b7cfc vmysql: can't read settings from
/data/apps/vpopmail/etc/vpopmail.mysql
the data in the file is right
the copy of my qmail-smtpd/run is

exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 256000000 \
    /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -vR -l "$LOCAL" -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c
"$MAXSMTPD" \
        -u "$QMAILDUID" -g "$NOFILESGID" 0 smtp /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd
/data/apps/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw true maildir 2>&1

Any idea in what do I have have bad/wrong configured?

regards.

 'La vida es dura. Después de todo, te mata.'
  Katharine Houghton Hepburn (1907-2003)

            ||(O O)||
              ||(~)||

!DSPAM:4c2affdb32715641827621!