Hi,

Maybe late for an answer, but it will block every message of users doing "send
page by email" from websites...  like when you send informations from a
protected website to a friend...  of course you may print the page to pdf, save
the page to disk then zip it,... but it's not anymore a "one click" option...

Le vendredi 16 juillet 2010 à 19:40:02, vous écriviez :

--
Cordialement,
 Stephane                            courrier : antarex (AT) freenet (DOT) be

!DSPAM:4c5142b032711658312509!