On 18/02/2013 11:37 PM, Remo Mattei wrote:
Hello everyone,
I have a qmail server running and for some reasons qmailadmin does
not install, I have rebuild a new qmail server and the qmailadmin
works fine same version of OS pretty much same configuration but does
not want to listen about having qmailadmin running. So is there a way
to use the new qmail server and run the qmailadmin from there to
access the production qmail server?

Thanks,
Remo

I don't think it's possible. qmailadmin reads the local qmail files to find the virtual domains. Not to mention, that you need to access the filesystem to create/delete users directories.

Regards,

!DSPAM:512319ca34141265911925!