Halim Sahin kirjoitti:
This has been very illuminating. Maybe I made some mistake with the logging because there really is no TS continuity error in the log. I definitely have -l 3 on commandline (just checked with ps -ef). And I

Under debian Systems you must look in to /var/log/syslog and
not in to /var/log/messages.
It depends on your syslog configuration.
Maybe it helps.
Thanks, but in FC it is /var/log/messages :) And everything else is in messages file. There is no syslog file. But it has to be something to do with where the messages are at least trying to be written. Maybe I'll figure it out some day :)

\\Kartsa